Cardiff Medical Society Committee
Dr Jo Mower (President)
- Consultant in Emergency Medicine, Cardiff & Vale University Health Board
Dr Alan Stone (Immediate Past President)
- General Practitioner, Canna Surgery, Cardiff
Dr Tom Hughes
- Consultant Neurologist, Cardiff and Vale uHB
Dr Gareth Hayes
Gareth graduated from Cardiff Medical School and is a GP in Whitchurch Cardiff. Former Medical Secretary to Bro Taf LMC and also medical advisor to the Welsh National Opera.
Mr Jared Torkington
- Jared is a Consultant Colorectal and General Surgeon, appointed to Cardiff and Vale NHS since 2002. He has undertaken research into laparoscopic surgery and is honorary clinical tutor to University Wales School of Medicine.
Dr Les Dingley (Treasurer)
- Retired General Practitioner, Albany Surgery, Cardiff.
Mr Derek Fishwick (Executive Secretary)
- Former Head of General Medical Services and Eye Care at Welsh Government for 11 years. Former Business Manager at Pont Newydd Medical Centre, Porth Rhondda.
Dr Ruth Stone
- A General Practitioner working at Llandaff Surgery, Ruth is a Welsh speaker and has special interests in mental health and minor surgery.
Dr Katherine Harding
- SpR Neurology, University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff