Cardiff Medical Society Committee
Dr Jo Mower (President)
- Consultant in Emergency Medicine, Cardiff & Vale University Health Board
Dr Alan Stone (Immediate Past President)
- General Practitioner, Canna Surgery, Cardiff
Dr Tom Hughes
- Consultant Neurologist, Cardiff and Vale uHB
Dr Gareth Hayes
Gareth graduated from Cardiff Medical School and is a GP in Whitchurch Cardiff. Former Medical Secretary to Bro Taf LMC and also medical advisor to the Welsh National Opera.
Dr Les Dingley (Treasurer)
- Retired General Practitioner, Albany Surgery, Cardiff.
Mr Derek Fishwick (Executive Secretary)
- Retired Head of General Medical Services and Eye Care at Welsh Government. Former Business Manager at Pont Newydd Medical Centre, Porth Rhondda.
Dr Ruth Stone
- A General Practitioner working at Llandaff Surgery, Ruth is a Welsh speaker and has special interests in mental health and minor surgery.
Dr Katherine Harding
- SpR Neurology, University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff
Dr Zaheer Yousef
- Consultant cardiologist, Cardiff and Vale NHS Trust.
Dr Lorna Tapper Jones
- Retired General Practitioner, Penylan Surgery, Cardiff.